We are excited and pleased to introduce the MEAN EndoMag™. This product is a magazine insert that converts your Gen 2 or Gen 3 5.56/.223 PMAG® housing into a 9mm magazine to use with a standard AR lower and 9mm upper of your choosing with a Glock or Colt variant 9mm BCG.
Here is a list of features the Mean Arms 9mm Magazine Adapter are as follows:
- Quickly and easily change calibers from .223/5.56 to a caliber associated with the EndoMag in a Magpul 30-round 5.56×45 PMAGsⓇ (Gen 2 and 3)
- Functions as a magazine!
- No magwell adapter needed!
- Keep your standard 5.56 Multi Caliber lower receiver!
- Comes fully assembled.
- No tools required.
- Keep all your PMAGsⓇ in use, no need to buy additional or specific 9mm magazines.
- Keep your muscle-memory reload-training the same between calibers! Same magazine, same draw, same feel.
- No learning curve when reloading because it is the same magazine you already use!
- Use most of your PMAGⓇ accessories: i.e. mag pouches, storage racks, decals, caliber indicators, etc.
- Not a picky eater. Shoots all 9mm munitions. Hollow points included.
- No modifications to your 5.56×45 lower! Changing calibers is now simply a complete 9mm upper for your AR platform. No nuts, no bolts, no drilling, no bull.
- Last round bolt-hold open feature, just as an AR-15 should function.
- Built-in ejector designed to perform under intense conditions.
- Convert your 5.56×45 PMAGⓇ to 9mm in seconds, and easily convert back to 5.56 without damaging your PMAGⓇ. No permanent changes to anything!
- Specially formulated polymer.