The Wilson Combat M-Lok AR handguard system has been designed by our engineering team to be among the lightest, strongest and most versatile compact free-floating rail systems on the market.
Machined on 5-axis CNC machines from high-strength 6005A-T5 aircraft aluminum with a smooth Mil-Spec hard anodized finish, the rail handguard/interface and its robust mounting system won’t sacrifice strength, stability or accuracy over bulkier designs. The oversize and tough nitrocarburized 4130 steel barrel attachment nut reduces heat transfer and the ergonomic handguard design offers a sleek, non-abrasive platform for comfortable dynamic shooting.
Our precision machined three, six, and nine O’Clock M-Lok positions enable fast, easy mounting of multiple shooting accessories popular across the shooting industry.
In addition to a lighter, sleeker rail profile, the barrel nut design was retained from the original T.R.I.M rail to make it simple for users to easily swap the older Wilson Combat T.R.I.M rail design with this new M-Lok version.
- Light, Strong and Compact Free-Floating Rail Design
- Machined from 6005A-T5 Aluminum Extrusion
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Black Finish
- Simple, 5-Minute Installation with Common Hand Tools
- Easily Removed or Replaced in the Field
- 1.550″ Internal Diameter is Compatible with most Low Profile Gas Blocks
- Overall weight with attachments: 11.4 oz.
- Designed to fit .308 AR pattern rifles with a 1-7/16-18″ receiver thread (DPMS .30 Cal pattern). “High-Profile” / SR-25 / LR308 rifles with a pre-2009 “DPMS” / Knights Sr-25 Pattern.
- A “High-Profile” / SR-25 / DPMS receiver will measure approv .210″ or 3/16″ thick from the top of the receiver reail to the charging handle cut out. A low-profile DPMS receiver will measure .125″ or 1/8″ think.
- This rail will attach to a low-profile – but the top rail of the handguard will not match the receiver.
- Most after-market .308 AR recievers are “High-Profile”
- 1.375″ Crowfoot wrench required for barrel nut installation.
- Available Size: 10.6″, 12.6″ and 14.6″