With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there is no compromising with the Crossfire II. Built to withstand recoil and impact, this rifle scope is ruggedly constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum and anodized with a durable black finish. The scope contains O-ring seals preventing moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating while nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures. With an adjustable objective, this riflescope provides outstanding image focus and parallax removal.
- 6-24x magnification with 50mm objective lens
- Adjustable objective lens
- Second focal plane reticle
- Dead hold BDC reticle with holdover hash marks
- Single piece 30mm aluminum tube
- O-ring sealed and Nitrogen purged for fog and water proofing
- Hardcoat anodized black finish
- Fast focus eyepiece
- Includes 4 inch sunshade, lens covers, and lens cloth
Inside this second focal plane offering, you’ll find Vortex’s Dead-hold BDC. It’s customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Great for shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is of concern.