*AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER*
This Left-Handed BCG by Toolcraft is a high quality BCG, for our Left-Handed friends, so you don’t have to worry about any more annoying brass being ejected across your body. The bolt is CNC machined from heavy duty 9310 alloy steel and 8620 steel is used for the bolt carrier. 9310 steel has a high core & fatigue strength rating, a high hardenability rating, and it’s about 7% stronger than the Carpenter 158 steel used in most BCGs. The Toolcraft 5.56/.223/.300BLK Bolt Carrier Group comes with the Salt Black Nitride finish for exceptional corrosion and wear resistance. These M16 profile Direct Impingement BCG’s are Magnetic Particle Inspected for quality control. They have hard-chromed 8740 steel firing pins and mil-spec gas keys with Grade-8 screws that are staked and sealed with Permatex No.3. They have shot-peened, case-hardened D2 steel extractors for reliable performance.
With the AR15Discounts satisfaction guarantee, you can buy your AR build components without apprehension. Our guarantee says if you are unhappy for any reason, you can send it back to us within 30 days for a full refund. No worries.
NOTE- The Salt Black Nitride BCG offers the dark, subdued finish that doesn’t change the specs of the Bolt Carrier, but it still makes the outside of the Bolt Carrier harder. This treatment increases the longevity of the part, makes it extremely wear resistant and durable, and this treatment protects the part from corrosion.
- Bolt w/ D2 Extractor
- Bolt Carrier w/ staked Gas Key
- Cam Pin
- Firing Pin
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin
- Gas system: Direct Impingement
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO/.223 Rem, .300 Blackout
- Finish: Salt Black Nitride
- Bolt: 9310 Alloy Steel (High Hardness)
- Carrier: 8620 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Extractor: Shot Peened and Case Hardened D2 Tool Steel
- Firing Pin: Mil-spec 8740 steel with hard chrome finish
- Gas Key: Mil-Spec w/ properly staked Grade-8 screws & Permatex No. 3 sealed
- Cam Pin: 8620 Steel w/ Black Nitride Finish
- Quality Control: MPI Inspected for QC