This rifle scope is part of our SLx optics line. SLx optics built our reputation for innovation, reliability and value. All SLx optics undergo rigorous field-testing during development to best serve you in any environment.
The Primary Arms 2.5X Compact Prism Scope with ACSS CQB-M1 reticle is the lightweight, do-everything scope you’ve been looking for. The low 2.5X magnification and bright illuminated reticle allow for fast, both-eyes-open shooting at close range, while the ACSS CQB-M1 reticle allows for easy hits on targets out to an impressive 600 yards. Whether you’re looking for a new scope for competition, hunting, or plinking, why look any further?
- ACSS 5.56 CQB-M1 reticle has BDC and ranging out to 600 yards with 5.56 NATO, .223 Remington, 5.45x39mm, and .308 Winchester
- Fully illuminated reticle is visible even in bright daylight
- Optional M1913 Picatinny top rail for piggy-backed red dot sights
- Generous 10.16mm exit pupil allows for a bright sight picture and forgiving eye box
- 37.5ft field of view at 100 yards provides easier tracking of mobile targets
- 2.7″ of eye relief
- 1/2 MOA turret clicks are tactile and audible for easy zeroing
- Tough prism scope is waterproof, fog resistant, and shockproof
- Durable Type II hardcoat anodized black finish
- Compatible with standard AR15 carry handle mounts
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
The heart of our tough 2.5X Prism Scope is the ACSS 5.56 CQB-M1 reticle that combines ranging, wind leads, moving target leads, and ballistic drop compensation out to 600 yards. The outer horseshoe of the glass etched reticle is used for close quarters engagement, simply place the generous semi-circle on the target and run with it! Each side of the horseshoe also has our integrated ranging system. Place the bottom of the target on the bottom rung and range up. If you know your targets are roughly 18 inches wide, they can be ranged on the side Auto Range system, or directly on the BDC hold overs! Two dots on either side of the inner horseshoe offer a moving target lead moving with an average speed of 8.6 MPH. Each step of the BDC system includes a 5 MPH wind hold, drastically improving first hit probability at any range. As an added bonus, the glass etched reticle does not require batteries or illumination, but 11 brightness settings (including daylight bright) allow for fast acquisition in close quarters, or enhanced visibility in fading light, powered by a common CR2032 battery!
The PAC2.5X offers mounting flexibility to suit your needs. The included 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny thumbscrew mount can be removed and replaced with any mount that accepts AR-15 carry handle-type optics, or simply so you can mount the 2.5x Prism Scope directly to an AR-15 style carry handle. Optionally, shooters can add an M1913 picatinny rail to the top of the optic to piggyback a red dot back up sight. The PAC2.5X offers the perfect amount of magnification to balance close quarters speed with hits at medium range, in a flexible and durable package.