We wanted to build an affordable upper assembly without cutting corners. This means using a nitrided steel gas block from an American Manufacturer as opposed to aluminum, quality American Made handguards and using a proven M16 profile phosphate BCG paired with a NBS Premium Series 16″ Mid-Length Barrel.
This also means taking the time to ensure that the upper will function reliably. We dimple every barrel and check for excessive leaks in the gas system using compressed air. We use Permatex 242 on key components while using mil-spec AEROSHELL 33MS Anti-Seize grease on the barrel nut and muzzle device.
NBS Forged Upper Receiver
– M4 Feedramps
– .250 takedown pin holes
NBS Premium Series 16″ .223 Wylde 1:8 Twist Black Nitride Mid-Length Barrel
– Guaranteed to hold a 1.000″ MOA at 100 yards with appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.
Bolt & Carrier Group
Phosphate M16 Bolt Carrier Group .223/5.56
– Full Auto Capable
– C158 MPI and HPT Tested Bolt
– Case Hardened 8620 Carrier
– 4130 Gas Key
– Grade 8 Hardware With Proper Staking
– Gas Key Sealed With Permatex No.3
– 8740 Hard Chrome Firing Pin
NBS Enhanced Charging Handle
– NBS Nitrided Steel Gas Block
– Stainless Steel Mid-Length Gas Tube
NBS 15″ M-LOK Handguard
– American Made
Mil-Spec A2 Birdcage – Nitride