Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
The 7.62x51mm (.308 Winchester) PMAG 25 M118 LR/SR GEN M3 Window is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles using longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition up to 2.830″ OAL.
Featuring a true 25-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, snap on Impact/dust cover, and transparent MagLevel windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining.
Commercial rifle compatibility includes the Armalite AR-10A, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, Noveske Gen III N6, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, Ruger Precision Rifle, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51mm M118LR or other .308 Winchester match ammunition with a max OAL of 2.830″
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower
- High-quality stainless steel spring
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture
- Paint pen dot matrix panels
- Flared floorplate
- Impact/dust cover included
Notice from the manufacturer:
“Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.”