Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
The MS1 Padded Sling is built around the MS1 slider. This system allows rapid adjustments to lengthen or shorten the sling. Once set, the sling will not slip and lacks tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards.
Optimized for dedicated two-point sling use, the MS1 will serves equally well in a one-point role with optional adapters (sold separately). In a two-point role, the MS1 allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions.
- Dedicated two-point padded sling
- Custom variable-width tubular webbing (1-1/4″ to 1-7/8″)
- High-grade closed cell foam pad
- Rapidly adjustable for length with the MS1 Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Lightweight, durable, heavy-duty polymer hardware
- Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Can be configured for two to one-point convertibility with optional adapters
- Overall length: 48-60” ± 5” adjustment
- Slider adjustment range: 10”
- Webbing width: 1.25”
- Pad width: 1.85″
- Weight: 6.4 oz