This is a 5th generation Glock factory original magazine for the G17 and other 9mm double stack Glock handguns. These exceptionally reliable magazines combine a hardened steel core with a high-tech polymer outer shell, allowing Glock magazines to remain reliable even after extraordinary abuse. Why trust anything but the best when it comes to making sure your sidearm feeds reliably?
- Factory original magazine extended magazine is compatible with all double-stack 9mm Glock handguns
- High strength hardened steel core and feed lips
- Slick and durable high-tech polymer shell
- Flared and angled base plate for fast and easy removal from magazine pouches or mag wells
- Witness holes on back of the magazine
- Ambidextrous magazine catch cuts
- High capacity magazine holds 33-rounds of 9x19mm Luger
- Compatible with all generations of double stack 9mm Glock handguns
- High-visibility enhanced reliability follower
- Durable olive drab green finish
The magazine is cut to accept left or right-hand magazine releases and features a new high visibility enhanced follower. The new contoured base plate matches the base plate on the Gen5 pistols. Like the handguns they feed, the magazines have been updated with every generation, and the latest generations are no different with a host of subtle enhancements that even further enhance their legendary reliability.
These 33-round high capacity 5th generation magazines with steel reinforced olive drab green polymer body are compatible with all generations of 9mm double-stack Glock handguns including the G34, G18, G17, G19X, G19, and G26, as well as many popular pistol caliber carbines.
DISCLAIMER: �GLOCK� is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither AR15 Discounts, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of �GLOCK� on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com