The Binary Firing System GEN 3 (BFSIII) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3, it fires one round on pull and one round on release. This trigger is ideal for having more fun than you thought was possible with your 10/22. The ultimate .22 plinker upgrade.
- Release round can be canceled by simply moving our patent pending selector out of binary mode while holding the trigger back
- Positive reset on release phase
- Works in most 10/22 firearms
- Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
- The most fun you can have with a .22
- Gunsmith installation recommended
- Franklin Armory will be releasing an upgraded trigger housing for the 22-C1 soon
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFSIII®.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFSIII® will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFSIII® HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
- Not intended for use in 80% lowers, polymer lowers, and carbon lowers.