The Dirty Bird Sporting Clays Shell Pouch is perfect for your next shooting clay competition or a day at the range with friends! It holds up to two boxes of 2-3/4 inch 12 gauge shells in the carrier and can hold 25 plus empty shells in the hull compartment. When the hull compartment is full, unzip the bottom to empty your spent shells. The Dirty Bird Shell Bag has a front zip pocket and two open pockets that can hold any other essential shooting accessories. Four elastic loops are used to store extra shells or choke tubes. Most trap and skeet shooters like to use the D-ring and carabiner to attach their safety glasses or a towel.
- Holds up to 50 shells in main compartment
- Holds an extra 4 shells or extra choke tubes on side loops
- Heavy duty 52″ waist belt
- Two open front pockets and one front-zippered pocket
- Zippered hull compartment to empty spent shells
- Carabiner included
Backed by the Dirty Bird Lifetime Warranty!