The Dirty Bird Industries Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group is a substantial upgrade from a standard BGC. Its NiB coating reduces friction on sliding surfaces and prevents carbon build-up making cleaning a much easier task. The NiB coating offers great heat dissipation, allowing reduced wear on the BCG and interacting parts, to further prolong the lifespan of the unit. MIL-SPEC dimensions ensure correct component function and reliability.
- Machined from 8620 tool steel (carrier) and 9310 carpenter steel (bolt)
- Forward assist serrations
- Shrouded firing pin
- Nickel boron coating inside and out (bolt, carrier, and gas key)
- Forged MIL-SPEC gas key attached with grade 8 hardware and properly staked.
- 5.56 NATO bolt is shot peened and magnetic particle inspected
- MIL-SPEC extractor spring, black extractor insert, Viton O-ring
- Tool steel extractor
- Weight 11.52 oz
100% MADE IN THE USA
Backed by the Dirty Bird Industries Lifetime Warranty