The Dirty Bird 20″ .22-250 Complete Upper is a great building block for your next tack driver build! .22-250 is a high-velocity round that is not only incredibly accurate but also has very low recoil. The lightweight Dirty Bird .22-250 complete upper is great for medium-long target shooting and for hunting those pesky varmints!
Built on a top-tier Forged Upper Receiver and finished with Dirty Bird’s 17.5″ AR-10 High-Profile SMRS M-LOK Handguard. No corners are cut when manufacturing these complete uppers. All barrels are dimpled and cold blued, use a black nitride 4140 steel gas block and a stainless steel gas tube. The gas block set screws feature knurled cone tops and are installed using blue locktite ensuring that no amount of firing will cause the set screws to come loose but they will still able to be removed for servicing if needed.
20″ .22-250 Stainless Rifle Lightweight Barrel
- 416R Stainless Steel
- 1-14 Twist Rate
- Rifle Length Gas System
Dirty Bird AR-10 High Profile SMRS Handguard – Slim M-LOK Rail System
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum extrusions.
- Type 3 hard anodizing
- M-LOK attachment slots on all sides (except top)
- 1913 Picatinny top rail with shaved and beveled center section.
- Snag free design with smooth, uniform octagonal surface ideal for accessory attachment or application of specialty coatings or patterns.
- This version features the patent pending anti-slip / anti-lift attachment method (ASALTM) for an easy, timing-free installation that provides an extremely rigid and secure attachment. Read below for more technical details about this impressive new attachment method.
- Compatible with most known low profile gas blocks.
Dirty Bird AR-10 Billet Stripped Upper Receiver
- High Profile
- 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Fits most DPMS Profile lowers
M16 .22-250 Winchester BCG
- 8620 M16 DPMS style carrier
- 9310 .308 bolt
- 4140 billet gas key
- 4140 Cam Pin nitride treated for wear resistance
- Billet Machined Extractor
- Mil-Spec Style
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Smooth Operation and Positive Grip under Extreme Conditions
- Type 3 Class 2 Hard Coat Anodizing