We are proud to introduce Dirty Bird’s first-ever California Compliant AR-10.
The Dirty Bird CA Compliant AR-10 is built upon a High-Profile Billet Upper Receiver that has been finished with Dirty Bird’s 15” SMRS High-Profile M-LOK AR-10 Handguard. Our California Compliant AR-10 is chambered in .308 Winchester and is paired with a low profile, nitride gas block, stainless steel gas tube, and nitrided flash hider. We are firm believers in having a top-quality BCG for your rifle as it is the heart of the gun. This is why our AR’s are paired with our Black Nitride 9310 steel Bolt Carrier Group. Each BCG is MPI Tested.
Our Dirty Bird Ambidextrous AR-10 lowers are 7075-T6 billet aluminum and are Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 hard-coat anodized, just as our uppers. Our lowers include an ambidextrous bolt release, integral trigger guard, and an upper receiver tension screw. These lowers feature mil-spec lower parts kits and then finish off the lower with a B5 carbine Mil-Spec stock and pair it with our Dirty Bird carbine buffer kit. All rifles come equipped with a B5 Stock and B5 pistol grip.
To make our AR’s compliant, we teamed up with the team at Compmag.
- 10 Round Capacity
- Locks into the magazine well with an expandable insert built right into the side of it
- Two minutes to install. To minutes to remove, should you decide to shoot outside of California
- 17-7 stainless steel magazine spring
- Holds the bolt open after the last round is fired
- Allows for easy clearing of type 3 malfunctions (such as double feeds)
Dirty Bird Industries’ Limited Lifetime Warranty