The ultralight contour barrel is a lightweight option for those who require a hard use barrel without any added weight. If you are looking for a handy and versatile rifle configuration, this is an excellent and well-balanced option.
Headspace (the bolt to barrel fitment), must be checked for optimal performance and reliability. Proper headspace produces consistent chamber pressures and seating depths which results in increased accuracy and reliability, while reducing wear and tear on internal parts and components.
- Chrome-lined internally for superior barrel life and corrosion resistance. Our chrome-lining process is the most refined in the industry and will not degrade accuracy.
- .223 Wylde chamber that is designed to safely and effectively fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition
- Honed and hand-lapped rifling for bore uniformity and a pristine internal finish – aids in barrel cleaning and paramount for accuracy
- Finely polished chambers for reliable extraction and feeding
- Carbine gas system compatible with AR15 gas tube system
- Gas hole tuned for proper function with and without suppressor
- 0.750” Gas Block, dimpled for ease of installation and solid lock-up
- 1/2×28 TPI muzzle threads compatible with a wide range of muzzle devices and suppressors
- Precision-machined barrel extension with M4 feed ramps