The Arisaka Defense Optic Leveler is a simple, easy, and affordable tool that ensures your optic is 100% level with your rifle during installation, so you can get the best zero possible. It is a simple base plate with an 11° angle that wedges between the mount and the bottom of the turret cluster of your scope automatically leveling it. It includes an offset slot for compatibility with one-piece scope mounts with a ramped surface like the Aero Precision Ultralight mounts. It comes with the leveler base and small wedge, which requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from .190” to .730”.
Note: Some one-piece scope mounts like those made by Bobro may not have enough space, so be certain to check with your specific scope and mount. The leveler requires a flat surface directly below the turret cluster to function.
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Clear anodized
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Place scope in rings or one-piece mount. Tighten rings to remove slack, but leave loose enough that the scope can still be rotated by hand.
- Place the leveler base on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount directly below the turret cluster of the scope. The angled slot should be on the top side.
- Insert the leveler wedge into the slot on the base from the side until it contacts the bottom of the turret cluster.
- Gently apply pressure to the wedge until the scope rotates and is leveled.
- Tighten one scope ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
- Remove the optic leveler.
- Tighten the other ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
Arisaka LLC is a design and manufacturing company owned and run by shooting enthusiast and adamant 2nd amendment advocates. Arisaka Defense believes in creating no compromise products that make the accessories on your weapon system more ergonomic and usable. They offer a variety of light mounts to be compatible with every possible configuration. Each part is machined to precise tolerances and made with care to ensure a proper fit and elegant finish.