The Arisaka Defense Offset Scout Light Mount is designed to seamlessly fit on M-LOK or Picatinny compatible handguards. It features an extremely low-profile design that locks into any M-LOK slot or onto any picatinny rail and positions the light at the 45° position tucked underneath the top picatinny rail. Compatible with lights from Surefire, Streamlight, and the Arisaka 300 and 600 series. There is an adapter plate for the M620, M951/2, and M961/2 weapon lights. There are three different positions that the light can be attached to avoid clearance issues with the rail, front sights, or other accessories. The Arisaka Offset Scout Mount is durable and versatile, so you can easily set your rifle up with your preferred light/laser combination.
- Surefire M300A, M300B, M300C, M300V, M312, M322, M312V, M313V, M322V, M600B, M600C, M600P, M600U, M600V, M600DF, M612, M622, M603V, M612V, M622V
- Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1, 2 and HL-X
- Arisaka 300 and 600 Series
- M620 is usable with the M620 adapter plate
- M-LOK and picatinny rail compatible
- Extremely low profile at .2” thick
- Offset at 45°
- Three different light positions
- Requires 1/8” Allen wrench and T20 Torx driver (not included)
The Arisaka Offset Scout Mount is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a Mil-Spec Type III hardcoat anodized finish and includes the necessary screws to attach a light to the mount and the mount to the rail. It is recommended to torque the M-LOK screws to 30 inch pounds and the light body screws to 20 inch pounds and use with medium strength threadlocker.
Arisaka LLC is a design and manufacturing company owned and run by shooting enthusiast and adamant 2nd amendment advocates. Arisaka Defense believes in creating no compromise products that make the accessories on your weapon system more ergonomic and usable. They offer a variety of light mounts to be compatible with every possible configuration. Each part is machined to precise tolerances and made with care to ensure a proper fit and elegant finish.