The C-Splint is a pliable thin core of aluminum alloy, sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam which becomes extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb. This innovative light-weight, malleable splint allows you to stabilize injuries to help safely evacuate the injured party from the backcountry.
- Versatile – can be shaped/cut to fit any extremity
- Reusable – can be used more than once
- Lightweight – easy to bring anywhere, can be molded and stored anywhere
- Waterproof – will not soak, degrade, get heavier, delaminate from elements
- Radiolucent – can be worn for x-rays
- Size – 4″ x 36″