All Wilson Combat Match Grade AR-15 barrels are precisely crafted of the finest American-made 416R rifle rated steel on computer controlled equipment to our exacting list of technical specifications. These proven barrels feature a hand-polished bore and feedramps and then complete a rigorous final inspection process that ensures your new barrel will meet your most demanding expectations. All barrels feature crisp CNC markings, precision muzzle crown and a chamber and gas port optimized for reliability.
Wilson Combat Ranger Profile Barrels
Our Ranger profile barrel is the lightest profile AR barrel that still retains match-grade accuracy as the rifle heats up from rapid-fire shooting.
- The 300 HAM’R was developed for optimal terminal performance in a standard AR rifle – and offers near .308 Winchester effectiveness while exceeding the ballistics of the famous 30-30 rifle – the most popular hunting cartridge of all time.
- The 300 HAM’R cartridge has 18% more retained velocity, 40% more energy and a 56% flatter trajectory than the 300 BLACKOUT at 200 yards! The 300 HAM’R has amazing accuracy and low recoil in a lightweight, compact standard AR platform rifle that uses a standard 5.56 Bolt. We recommend a 300 Blackout magazine for best overall reliablilty. Ammuntion and reloading dies/info is available from Wilson Combat.
- Chamber: 300 HAM’R
- Feed Ramps: M4 Style
- Finish: Matte Bead-Blasted Stainless
- Gas Block Seat: .750″ Diameter by .920″ Length – Dimpled for Set Screw
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Length: 16.2″
- Material: Stainless Steel, Type 416R, Barrel Grade
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8″ x 24
- Profile: Ranger
- Rifling: 1:15, Precision Button Rifling
- Weight: 24.6 oz.