Fortis REV II is an extremely lightweight yet robust free floating rail system. When designing the REV, we didn’t want just another rail system, we wanted a better, lighter, feature rich handguard that was robust and within budget. We’ve managed to reduce as much weight as possible while maintaining strength by utilizing a 1 piece body design. M-LOK cutouts were added at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock positions for modularity and additional weight savings. Its unique mounting system captures a standard AR15 barrel nut for easy installation. Check out all the features and see for yourself why the Fortis REV beats the competition. It is also piston compatible. Has anti-rotation tabs.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 7.3″, 9.2″, 12.4″, 14.8″
- Weight 5.5 oz. / 6.9 oz. / 8.1 oz. / 9.3 Ounces
- Inside Diameter: 1.340″
- Continuous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- M-LOK at the 3, 6, & 9 o’clock
- Anti-Rotation Tabs
- Uses Standard AR15 Barrel Nut (Not Included)
- Made in the USA!