- 7.5” barrel chambered for .223 Wylde
- Mid-length gas system
- SOCOM profile with .750” gas block shelf
- 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel with Nitride finish
- 1:7 button rifling with .0001” tolerances
- Air gauge tested
- 11° target crown with 1/2×28 threads
- Compatible with .223 and 5.56 ammunition
- Dimpled gas block shelf for alignment
- M4 feed ramps for reliable feeding
- CMC lifetime warranty
- Weight: 2 lbs.
This .223 Wylde barrel is based on the SOCOM profile and only weighs 2 lbs. with a .750” gas block shelf for use with the widest variety of gas blocks. Additionally, the bottom of the gas block shelf is dimpled for easy gas block alignment and a more secure install. It is threaded 1/2×28 for .223 muzzle devices. If you are looking to build a new rifle, you can’t go wrong with CMC AR-15 barrels.
With roots in aerospace manufacturing, CMC is perhaps best known as the producer of the original drop-in precision trigger for the AR-15/10 platform. CMC Triggers are dedicated to crafting the finest parts and accessories for law enforcement, military, and civilian use.