Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot Sight
Whether you are building a new AR-15, buying an AR-308, or practically any semi-automatic rifle with a picatinny top rail, one of the first things you need to consider buying, aside from ammo, is a reliable optic suited for your specific uses. If you need a highly reliable red dot sight for close to mid-range shooting, the Vortex StrikeFire II might just be the solution you are looking for. It features a bright 4 MOA illuminated red dot with a circle that allows your eyes to find the dot faster in close quarters than with a smaller precise dot. It has 10 different illumination settings for use in any lighting condition with night vision compatibility on the lowest two settings. The brightness levels are adjusted by rear-facing rubberized buttons and will provide 7,000 hours at the lowest setting on a single CR2 battery. This single piece 30mm aluminum body optic comes with a cantilever mount, so you can quickly attach it to your flat top AR-15 right out of the box.
- 4 MOA red dot with circle for quick transition between targets
- 10 illumination settings with night vision compatibility
- Rear facing rubberized brightness adjustment buttons
- 7,000 hours at the lowest setting and 400 hours at maximum brightness
- Powered by a single CR2 3V Lithium battery (included)
- Shockproof single piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction with 30mm body
- Hardcoat anodized low-glare matte black finish
- O-ring seals and nitrogen gas purged for waterproof, fogproof performance
- Included cantilever mount allows lower 1/3rd co-witness with iron sights
- Anti-reflective multi-coated lens
- Includes flip up lens covers
- Includes T-15 Torx wrench
The Vortex StrikeFire II 1x scope is made from durable 6061-T6 aluminum to withstand heavy recoil and impacts and has the added benefits of O-ring seals to prevent water and debris from entering the glass, which is fully multi-coated to prevent glare and reduce the chance of scratches. The inside of the scope has been nitrogen purged and sealed to prevent the glass from fogging which would happen if oxygen were introduced to the system. This awesome deal also comes with flip up scope covers to protect the glass when in storage or not in use. Just remember, keep both eyes open and the Vortex red dot sight will do the rest.
Vortex Optics is an American company developing optics for hunting, bird watching, wildlife watching, outdoor recreational sports, and law enforcement. When you choose Vortex Optics, you join a community of hunters and shooters that understand what it means to use great optics.