Vortex Crossfire 3-9x40
With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there is no compromising with the Vortex Crossfire II. Built to withstand recoil and impact, this rifle scope is ruggedly constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum and anodized with a durable black finish. The scope contains O-ring seals preventing moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating while nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures. This variable magnification optic is a great option for hunting whether you are using a light recoiling AR-15 or heavy hitting bolt action rifle.
- Machined from solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Second focal plane dead-hold BDC reticle
- Markings for range estimation, hold over, and wind drift accurate at the highest setting
- Hardcoat anodized low glare finish
- Single piece shock proof design
- O-ring sealed to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from entering the optic
- Nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging
- Capped reset turrets for easy return to zero
- Fast focus eyepiece
Inside this second focal plane (SFP) offering, you’ll find Vortex’s Dead-hold BDC. It’s customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Great for shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is of concern. The SFP design that the reticle is located closer to the ocular lens and will change size depending on magnification setting and the BDC will only be accurate at the highest setting. This makes it a great option for hunting and long rang competition shooting where you will only be taking your shot with the magnification at the highest level.
Vortex Optics is an American company developing optics for hunting, bird watching, wildlife watching, outdoor recreational sports, and law enforcement. When you choose Vortex Optics, you join a community of hunters and shooters that understand what it means to use great optics.