Toolcraft 6.5 Grendel Bolt Carrier Group - Nickel Boron
Toolcraft Inc. is one of the best bolt carrier group manufacturing companies in the USA. The Toolcraft 6.5 Grendel Bolt Carrier Group has a durable Nickel Boron finish. NIB requires minimal oil due to its self-lubricating properties and high resistance to wear. The 8620 steel bolt carrier, 9310 steel bolt, and 4140 steel extractor are CNC manufactured to strict tolerances. They have mil-spec gas rings, gas keys with staked Grade-8 screws, and hard-chromed 8740 steel firing pins. The shrouded firing pin and forward assist serrations add to an already impressive list of features. Toolcraft's precision CNC machining and Magnetic Particle Inspection create quality products for any AR-15 build.
At the time this was written, these Toolcraft BCGs had multiple 5-STAR ratings all over the internet. These Toolcraft Inc. BCGs have a Lifetime Replacement Warranty provided by the factory. Plus, with the AR15Discounts satisfaction guarantee, you can purchase your AR build components without any worry whatsoever. Our guarantee says if you are unhappy for any reason, you can send it back to us within 30 days for a full refund.
NOTE- The Nickel Boron coating is well known for reducing friction because of its molecular structure, it offers great heat dissipation properties, reduces wear on the BCG and the corresponding parts, and it increases the longevity of the BCG. Nickel Boron coatings are also known to reduce problems with function due to the decrease in overall friction and wear.
- Bolt w/ 4140 Extractor
- Bolt Carrier w/ staked Gas Key
- Cam Pin
- Firing Pin
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin
- Gas system: Direct Impingement
- Caliber: 6.5 Grendel
- Nickel Boron Coating
- Bolt: 9310 Alloy Steel (High Hardness)
- Carrier: 8620 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Extractor: Shot Peened and Case Hardened D2 Tool Steel
- Firing Pin: Mil-spec 8740 steel with hard chrome finish
- Gas Key: Mil-Spec w/ properly staked Grade-8 screws and sealed with Permatex No. 3
- Cam Pin: 8620 Steel w/ Black Nitride Finish
- Quality Control: MPI Inspected for QC
- Forward Assist Serrations
- Shrouded Firing Pin