Toolcraft .223/5.56/300 BLK M16 Profile Bolt Carrier Group - Ion Bond DLC
The?Toolcraft .223/5.56/300 BLK M16 Profile Bolt Carrier Group - Ion Bond DLC?is the same BCG that is trusted by countless manufacturers around the world but enhanced with an Ion Bond Diamond Like Coating. DLC is quickly becoming one of the most desirable finishes for critical weapon components for the following reasons:
- Hardness (Rockwell) - Greater hardness rating compared to unpolished Nickel Boron (90RC vs 82RC)
- Coefficient of?Friction - Lower coefficient of friction compared to Nickel Boron (.15 vs .5-.8)
The bolt is CNC machined from heavy duty 9310 alloy steel. 9310 steel has a high core & fatigue strength rating, a high hardenability rating, and when properly treated it is actually about 7% stronger than the "mil-spec" Carpenter 158 steel. The bolt is then shot peened (stress relieved) and finished with the same Ion Bond DLC as the carrier. The bolt also comes completely assembled with mil-spec gas rings, and a high tensile 4140 steel extractor.?The bolt is also Magnetic Partical Inspected (MPI) for quality assurance.?
The DLC M16 profile Bolt Carrier is machined from 8620 steel. The 4130 steel gas key is fastened with Grade 8 screws, sealed with Permatex?#3 and properly staked.
At the time this was written, these excellent BCGs had hundreds of 5-STAR ratings all over the web. These Toolcraft Inc. BCGs come from the factory with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Plus, with the AR-15Discounts satisfaction guarantee, you can buy your AR build components without apprehension. Our guarantee says if you are unhappy for any reason, you can send it back to us within 30 days for a full refund. No worries.
- DLC Bolt w/ 4140?Extractor
- DLC Bolt Carrier w/ properly staked Gas Key
- Cam Pin
- Hard Chrome Firing Pin
- Firing Pin Retaining Pin
- Gas system: Direct Impingement
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO/.223 Rem, .300 Blackout
- Finish:?DLC (Ion Bond Diamond Like Coating)
- Bolt: 9310 Steel?(Magnetic Particle Inspected)
- Carrier: 8620 Aircraft Grade Steel
- Extractor:?4140 Steel
- Firing Pin: Mil-spec 8740 steel with hard chrome finish
- Gas Key: Mil-Spec w/ properly staked Grade-8 screws & Permatex No. 3 sealed
- Cam Pin: 8620 Steel w/?DLC Finish