Superlative Arms .875 Adjustable Gas Block - Solid - Melonite
The Superlative Arms patent pending Bleed Off, direct impingement, gas block for the AR-15 platform adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks.
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patented adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBRs and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Gas Block Material: 416 SS
- Finish: Melonite / Black Nitride
- Barrel Diameter: 0.875"
- Weight: 1.80oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Solid (set screw)
- Gas Adjustment: (Patented) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patented) Front Of Block
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Socket Head Cap Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pin
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial