Strike Industries Stabilizer for AR Pistol
Introducing the Strike Industries AR Pistol Stabilizer. The Strike ARP offers a no-compromise, feature-packed stabilizer at an affordable price point. The entire stabilizer was designed to be ergonomic and comfortable along all planes. The overall design eliminates any snag hazards and abrasion zones resulting in a comfortable cheek-weld and stabilizing interface.
Utilizing a large tapered set screw used to securely lock it in place at different positions, the pistol stabilizer can fit on pistol buffer tubes up to 1.25” in diameter, including Strike Industries’ Slick-line of pistol buffer tubes. Additionally the stabilizer comes with built-in ambidextrous QD cups for expanded sling mounting options.
The stabilizer accomplishes all this while being sleek, ultra-lightweight, and rock solid. Form and function through innovation at the right price That’s the Strike Industries way.
Disclaimer: This item is considered a pistol stabilizer and not a stock or shouldering device.
Disclaimer: Strike Industries always recommends that a certified gunsmith perform all installation of Strike Industries products.
- Fiberglass reinforced polymer
Overall length: 6.50 inches
Width at widest point: 1.53 inches
Weight: 5.3 oz
Inner Diameter: 1.25”
- 1x AR Pistol Stabilizer
- 1x Locking Set Screw (Recommended torque value 25 in. lbs. maximum)
- Ambidextrous QD points
- Lightweight, Slim profile
- Compatible with Strike Industries Slick buffer tubes (CARPRE/SPRE) and other pistol buffer tubes with a 1.25" outer diameter.
- Set-screw locking for secure position adjustments (Recommended torque value 25 in. lbs.)