Strike Industries REX - Reflex Exoskeleton
Compact, lightweight, and rugged, the Reflex Exoskeleton provides extreme protection for a wide variety of reflex optics. The patent pending Universal Mounting Pattern enables users to attach various optics of their choice. Included mounting posts securely hold your optic firmly in place. The shield is precision cut and made from steel with a QPQ black finish while the universal mount is hard anodized black. Included with the Exoskeleton, is a lightweight, low profile Picatinny mount that can be used stand alone to save weight. Combined, they offer the highest degree of protection from impacts and shock. At just over 2.5 oz total, the Strike REX is a low-profile, minimalist, must-have accessory for your reflex optics.
- Length: Exoskeleton: 2.10 inches, Universal Mount: 2.05 inches
- Weight: Net: 2.58 oz
- Height: the exoskeleton and mounting base add 0.201 inches of height to the optic.
- Materials: Exoskeleton: Steel, QPQ Finish Universal Mount: Aluminum, hard anodized
- Color: Black
- 1 x Reflex Exoskeleton
- 1 x Reflex Exoskeleton Mount (Picatinny/NATO Accessory rail compatible)
- 1 x 8 mounting posts
- Docter: Burris Fastfire, Docter, Vortex, Vortex Venom, etc.
- Optima/JP: Leupold Delta Point, Redfield Accelerator, Trijicon TRD, ETC.
- Trijicon: Trijicon RMR
Warning: Please review the dimensions of your optic with the diagram below to confirm if it will fit before purchasing.
Warning: Torque to 10 in lbs. Excessive torque may damage the REX mount or picatinny rail.
Note: NOT compatible with Vortex Razor pattern (Vortex Razor, C-MORE STS, STS2, RTS) and Delta Point PRO
Note: Corner posts not to be used with dual illumination Trijicon RMR.
(Exoskeleton) Made from steel with a QPQ finish for durability. (Universal Mounting Base) hard anodized black for abrasion/corrosion resistance.
Multi-purpose mounting options for most picatinny rails or slide-mounted optics on handguns.
Exoskeleton enshrouds the optic, protecting it from drops, bumps, and shock.
Modern, skeletonized, minimalist design