Fortis License Lower Receiver - 7075 Ambidextrous Configuration
We intentionally waited to release our lower receiver. When the masses were releasing products that all looked similar, we were busy designing, testing, evaluating and then repeating the process until we got it just right. Truth, liberty, & justice for all isn't just our Pledge of Allegiance, but it's our LICENSE and civic duty to uphold all that's great about our country. The freedom to do so and the license of liberty. Introducing the Fortis License Lower Receiver. Made from 7075 T6 billet aluminum. We offer the things that you need and eliminated the fluff that you don't. The License is the base and foundation for any great build so give us a try, we guarantee you won't be disappointed.
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Bolt release on strong/index side
- One Piece Billet Design
- Flared magwell with serrations for added grip
- Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Raised embossed logo on one side, raised F'N shield on the other
- Markings for 45° safety lever
- Oversized trigger guard
- Receiver tension screw
- Designed for the AR-15 platform
- Made in the USA!