Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbued into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
- Barrel Material: 4150
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm SAMMI
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Barrel Length: 10.5″
- Barrel Profile: Pistol Caliber Taper
- Barrel Gas System: N/A – Blowback
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: N/A
- Gas Port Diameter: N/A
- Gas Block Journal Length: N/A
- Barrel Extension: Colt & Glock Compatible Feed Ramps
- Weight: ~1.03 lbs
- 11-degree Target Crown
Note – Faxon Firearms advertises its barrels by their legal length. Pistol Caliber Carbine barrels have the chamber built into the barrel “extension” area, which makes them about ~1″ shorter than centerfire rifle barrels.