Dirty Bird 8.3" Side-Charging 9mm M-LOK Complete Upper with LRBHO
This Dirty Bird Industries 9mm Complete Upper features a Side-Charging PCC (Pistol Caliber Carbine) upper receiver with a Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO) mechanism and pairs it with one of the best-selling 9.5" Dirty Bird SMRS M-LOK Handguards. Every part was selected meticulously to provide the best experience, including a Ballistic Advantage 8.3" 9mm Modern Series Barrel and a KAK Industries Slimline Flash Can.
NEW: The Dirty Bird SMRS Handguard featured our new Rock Solid Patent Pending Anti-Slip / Anti-Lift attachment system. The clamp-on style of handguard attachment, utilized by many manufacturers is both secure and convenient but one problem has always been that clamping the handguard it tends to lift the front end of the handguard. The longer the handguard, the more drastic the effect. If you’ve ever had to bottom-out the front-sight post of a rail mounted BUIS in order to get the correct elevation, the issue is probably due to this “lift” phenomena. The ASAL system means that you don't have to worry about any unwanted "lift".
**Does NOT include BCG or Charging Handle
Made in the USA – Backed by Dirty Bird Industries’ Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ballistic Advantage 8.3″ 9MM Modern Series AR-15 Barrel
- Chambered in 9mm
- 8.3" Modern Series w/ 1:10 twist
- Black Nitride Finish
- High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum extrusions.
- Anti-rotation tabs.
- Type 3 hard anodizing or Cerakote sprayed at 1 mil thickness per spec.
- M-LOK attachment slots on all sides (except top)
- 1913 Picatinny top rail with shaved and beveled center section.
- Raised QD attachment points at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions.
- Snag free design with smooth, uniform octagonal surface ideal for accessory attachment or application of specialty coatings or patterns.
- Aircraft Grade aluminum barrel nut. In our tests, the aluminum barrel nuts are just as effective when torqued to spec. Additionally, the weight savings enable us to utilize a longer barrel nut design which means more surface area at the attachment point without adding unnecessary weight.
Side-Charging Upper Receiver
- Contains integrated Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO) technology (PATENT PENDING) that reliably holds the bolt open when magazine is empty
- LRBHO feature is designed for lowers that accept Glock style magazines
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Compatible with all Glock Mag AR-9 components and most aftermarket parts
- Adjustable tension slide lock on charging handle
- Rear dust cover trap door that seals shut when mated with lower
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances