Dirty Bird 7.5" Pistol 556 M-LOK Complete Upper
This Dirty Bird Industries Complete Upper features a Black Nitride 7.5"" Sub-MOA Heavy Profile barrel chambered in 5.56 with a 1:7 twist. Built on a top-tier t-marked Forged Upper Receiver and finished with Dirty Bird's 9.5"" SMRS M-LOK Handguard available in several color options. No corners are cut when manufacturing these complete uppers. All barrels are dimpled and cold blued, use a black nitride 4140 steel gas block and a stainless steel gas tube. The gas block set screws feature knurled cone tops and are installed using blue locktite ensuring that no amount of vibration will cause the set screws to come loose but they will still be removable for servicing if needed.
**Does NOT include BCG or Charging Handle
Made in the USA - Backed by Dirty Bird Industries' Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Chambered in 5.56 (will also function with .223)
- 7.5"" Heavy Profile w/ 1:7 Twist
- Pistol Gas System
- Black Nitride Finish
- High Pressure Tested, Magnetic Particle Inspected and Test Fired
- Recessed Flash Can
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum extrusions.
- Anti-rotation tabs.
- Type 3 hard anodizing or Cerakote™ sprayed at 1 mil thickness per spec.
- M-LOK attachment slots on all sides (except top)
- 1913 Picatinny top rail with shaved and beveled center section.
- Raised QD attachment points at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions.
- Snag free design with smooth, uniform octagonal surface ideal for accessory attachment or application of specialty coatings or patterns.
- Aircraft Grade aluminum barrel nut. In our tests, the aluminum barrel nuts are just as effective when torqued to spec. Additionally, the weight savings enable us to utilize a longer barrel nut design which means more surface area at the attachment point without adding unnecessary weight.
- Precision Machined from Top Tier 7075-T6 Aluminum Forgings (forge marks may vary)
- Not all foged uppers are created equal and we only use the best for our uppers meaning they will be free from excessive pitting, machined to spec and finished with quality (not purple or chalky) hard coat anodizing
- M4 Feedramps
- Laser etched T-marks
Available Handguard Colors: Black, Magpul™ FDE, Magpul™ OD Green, Midnight Bronze