Aero Precision M5 (.308) Enhanced M-LOK Handguard, Gen 2 - Anodized Black
Our Enhanced M-LOK (EM) Handguards provide a lightweight free float design for your custom M5 .308 build. The M-LOK system allows advanced modularity past the current 1913 picatinny rail system. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection, this handguard eliminates bulk while retaining strength and stability.
- 1pc free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- 1.72" inside diameter (from barrel nut cut to forward end) fits most muzzle devices and 1.5" suppressors
- 1.78" inside barrel nut cut area diameter
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- DPMS High Profile (.210) Tang
- Gen 2 Feature - Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Gen 2 Feature - Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- Gen 2 Feature - New profile for the continuous picatinny top rail
INCLUDES BAR BARREL NUT AND SHIMS FOR INSTALLATION ON STANDARD UPPER RECEIVERS
Please note - This handguard is specific to the M5 .308/M5E1 platform. It is not compatible with the AR-15/M4E1 platform.
- Made In America?: Yes
- Platform: M5
- Series: M5E1
- Attachment Type: M-LOK
- Material: Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Actual Handguard Lengths: 9" - 9.19", 12" - 12.63", 15" - 14.94" Aero Precision rail lengths measure from end to end. This is the point of contact at the receiver to the end of the last picatinny slot at the muzzle.
- Weights: 9" - 7.2 oz / 12" - 9.9 oz / 15" - 11.3 oz
- Other: Handguard Screw Torque - 25 in-lbs