ODIN Works M-LOK Handguard
The M-LOK system offers a new modular mounting system for accessories developed by MAGPUL. All M-LOK free float forends include a M-LOK accessory rail (with M-LOK nuts), forend adapter, barrel nut, Vibra-Tite, and 6 6-32 screws.
- Free float
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Made from 6005-T651 Aluminum
- Inside diameter: 1.6"
- Outside diameter: W-1.8" H-2.1"
- Engineered with advanced ergonomics for comfort and improved performance
- Continuous/uninterrupted Picatinny Rail across the top
- Accessory rails can be placed at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail
- QD sling mount positions at 3 and 9 o'clock
- Engineered to allow for low profile gas block to fit inside
- M-LOK is a modular locking accessory mounting system
- Adjusts in 1/2 slot increments for precise accessory placement
- No access to back side of the rail is required
- Accessories can mount with either end facing forward
- Works with both metal and polymer accessories