Rise Armament made it their mission to develop a supremely accurate, highly dependable rifle that’s affordable on a law enforcement budget. The RISE Armament Watchman LE is that rifle.
Rise Armament developed the Watchman™ with input from SWAT/SOT/SRT officers, patrol officers, military snipers, competitive shooters, and firearms instructors to ensure it combined the best in functionality, accuracy, dependability, and affordability. From a squad car to an entry team, it’s duty ready right out of the box.
- Watchman™ LE — .223 Wylde chambered; accurate with both .223 and 5.56 ammunition
- RISE advanced flash hider — Developed specifically for the Watchman, the four-prong flash hider ensures flash minimization in low-light environments to avoid affecting the user’s night vision capabilities. Additionally, the annoying ringing that’s typical with these type of flash hiders was engineered to be nearly nonexistent.
- CB-160 barrel — With superior accuracy and proprietary weight reduction, this barrel is a favorite among top competitive shooters. The 416R stainless steel barrel shoots sub MOA with most factory ammo, and many shooters regularly record hits out to 600 yards with heavier, duty-type ammo. It has a 1:7 twist, 1/2 x 28 threads, and mid-length gas system for more manageable recoil.
- RISE LE handguard — The 13.5-inch handguard has a continuous 12 o-clock top rail, MLOK slots for attachments, a slim profile for comfort, and skeletonized design for weight reduction.
- Forged upper and lower receiver set with a classic appearance
- LE145 Tactical Trigger — Designed for peak performance in high-adrenaline situations, it features a crisp, balanced break and 4.5 lb. pull.
- Ambidextrous safety — The ambi safety features a long throw or short throw, along with interchangeable paddles, so an agency’s gunsmith can tailor the safety selector to the shooter’s preference or department policy.
- RISE Armament premium black nitride-coated bolt carrier group for dependability and smoother shooting
- Magpul MOE+ pistol grip
- B5 Systems Adjustable Stock
- Weighs: 6.4lbs unloaded