This Radian Weapons Talon ambidextrous safety selector kit comes with 4 levers, so you can choose which combination is right for you. Each selector lever is installed by a machined dovetail interface with a spring-loaded stud eliminating the need for screws and making it quick and easy to swap between levers. The center hardened steel shaft can be rotated 180° to change between a standard 90° throw or a 45° short throw. It also has a black Nitride finish making it extremely smooth to operate. The levers are machined from billet aluminum and feature a hard coat anodized finish and are compatible with Mil-Spec lower receivers. This ambi safety selector set from Radian Weapons is an easy way to upgrade the ergonomics of your AR-15.
- Includes short, medium, medium taper, and long levers
- Levers machined from billet aluminum with Mil-Spec anodized finish
- Center shaft machined from hardened steel with black Nitride finish
- Choose between 45° and 90° throw
- Compatible with Mil-Spec receivers
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Radian Weapons design and manufacture the most innovative, professional-grade firearms and components for the American consumer. They do so by implementing extremely high-quality standards so that every part that leaves the factory floor will function as intended without fail. Radian Weapons stands by their products and guarantees that customers can expect precision quality and consistent accuracy with their products.