ODIN Works 17.5" M-LOK 308 O2 Lite Handguard - Low Profile
The 308 forend from ODIN Works is a versatile system for your AR-10 builds. Designed to work with DPMS pattern uppers, the forend works with both high(2.06”) and low(2.00”) profiles. The O2 Lite is the latest and lightest of all the ODIN Works forends. Precision machined from 6005-T651, the O2 lite is a full 20% lighter than its predecessors. All ODIN Works forends are free floating for accuracy and hard anodized for durability.
- Forend adapter threading: 1 7/16 16.
- Weight: 8.05 oz (without hardware-hardware weight: 2.7oz)
- Free float.
- Made from 6005-T651 Aluminum.
- Inside diameter: 1.75"
- Outside diameter: W-1.95" H-2.23"
- Engineered with advanced ergonomics for comfort and improved performance.
- Accessory rails can be placed at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail.
- QD sling mount positions at 3 and 9 o'clock.
- Key slots double as QD sling mount positions. Made to fit Magpul QD.