Luth-AR, MBA-1 Fixed Stock, for AR-15 & AR-10 Rifle Length A2 Buffer Tube - FDE
The Luth-AR MBA-1 (Modular Buttstock Assembly) is a great choice for a precision build intended for?shooters running a standard A2 style buffer tube (designed for a fixed stock). It features an adjustable cheek rest which?can be raised up to 1" for a more comfortable cheek weld when using raised optics. You can also extend the length of pull to up to 1 1/16" using the adjustable buttplate. At only 1.26 lbs, this stock is also much lighter than other similar stocks on the market.
- Fully Adjustable Buttstock assembly to mount to a?rifle?(A2 Round Standard Tube) ? This is our?fixed stock
- Additional?1? height on cheek rest
- Additional 1 1/16? length of pull with extended length buttplate
- Approximately half the weight of competitors? adjustable stocks The ?MBA? weighs just 1.26 lbs.
- Fits all .223 and most .308 AR style rifles
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- Comes with A1 Buttstock screw to connect to A2 standard buffer tube
- Incorporates Castle Nut and Lock Ring?in the design
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Modular buttstock assembly for the AR
- Interchangeable with?standard A1 or A2 buttstocks?or any aftermarket buttstock with overall length of approximately 10.5?
- Fully Ambidextrous and can be comfortably used shooting off either shoulder (Cheek piece pre-installed for right handed shooters but can be installed on either side for right or left hand shooters)
- Cheek piece not only moves up and down, it also moves back and forth on the stock
- NOT interchangeable with carbine/collapsable rifles with telescoping assemblies (6-position tubes). You will need to?purchase a MBA-3 or MBA-4 to fit these carbine tubes?
Compatible Buffer Assemblies:
- .223 Rifle?Buffer Assembly (A2 Round Standard Tube)
- .308 Rifle?Buffer Assembly (A2 Round Standard Tube)
Does Not Include, but can purchase on our website separately:
- A2 Round Standard Receiver Extension / Buffer Kit
- QD Sling Swivels?