Arisaka Defense QD Low Profile Bipod Mount
The Arisaka Defense QD Low Profile Bipod Mount is designed to replace the stock sling swivel on Harris S-series bipods with a small picatinny rail and gives you 15° of limited rotation to either side. This Bipod mount reduces the overall height, weight, and bulk of a traditional mount and can quickly be removed. Installation and removal are done by loosening the canting and pulling the latch away from the picatinny rail, allowing the mount to slide off. There will be a slight amount of play between the mount and the picatinny rail. This is to allow the mount to be easily taken off or adjusted and will not affect accuracy if the bipod is properly loaded. The mount base is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum while the latch is machined from 7075-T6 and both are finished with a Mil-Spec type III hardcoat anodization. If you need a lightweight and durable bipod mount for your precision rifle, you can’t go wrong with Arisaka Defense.Features:
- Compatible with Harris S-BR, S-BRM, S-L, and S-LM bipods
- Low profile and lightweight
- Quick Detach
- 6061-T6 aluminum mount
- 7075-T6 aluminum lever
- Mil-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Requires a 1/4" socket wrench for assembly (tools not included)
- Distance from swivel axis to Picatinny rail: 0.62" (bipod hangs approximately 1/8" below Picatinny rail)
- Weight: 1 oz
- Length: 1.26"
- Width: 1.20"