Getting the perfect components to finish your build can sometimes be a pain, especially if you find yourself with parts that you thought should work together that somehow don’t when you get ready to assemble your rifle. Take the guesswork out of your next build with a Sauce Pack from Rosco Manufacturing! Each Sauce Pack contains a selection of parts hand picked from their Purebred and Bloodline hard-use products for when “good enough” just doesn’t cut it. With a precision Purebred barrel, and rock solid Bloodline bolt carrier group, gas tube, and a non-adjustable gas block carefully selected and matched, giving you a quick and easy, highly reliable parts kit that will elevate any build.
- 18″ .223 Wylde Purebred Barrel
- 416R Stainless Steel with natural finish
- Rifle length gas system with Medium Contour
- M16-pattern Bloodline Bolt Carrier Group
- Low friction Melonite finish
- .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO / 300 Blackout bolt assembly
- Low profile Bloodline Gas Block for .750
- Corrosion resistant Melonite finish
- Rifle-length Bloodline Melonited Gas Tube
Rosco Manufacturing got their start producing high quality, hard-use precision rifle barrels. They have since expanded, offering their own line of serious use parts and accessories so you can assemble a rifle that doesn’t just shoot good and look good, but will handle hard use as well. To top it off, they’re production facility is in Central Falls, Rhode Island so you know that every component is 100% made in America, by Americans.