The mini FIX pistol by Q, if it’s not obvious already, is the Mini Action version of The Fix in a pistol form. The mini FIX pistol has a smaller receiver and bolt assembly, accepts the M4 magazine, has a smaller bolt assembly, and is offered in 300 BLK.
This pistol utilizes a custom SB Tactical® Pistol Stabilizing Brace® designed specifically for the mini FIX.
What is a Pistol Stabilizing Brace®?
“Invented by SB Tactical®, the Pistol Stabilizing Brace® is an accessory which, when added to a large frame pistol, provides the shooter with an additional point of contact, greatly enhancing the control of the host firearm.”
- Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- One-Piece Receiver
- 45* Short Throw Bolt Handle
- Free Float Q-Sert Hanguard
- AR/M4 Magazine Compatible
- Full Length M1913 Picatinny Top Rail
- Muzzle; Threaded and Tapered Muzzle w/ Cherry Bomb Muzzle Brake
- Trigger: 2-Stage Match
- AR Controls
8″ 300 BLK
- Weight: 4lbs 7oz
- Length (Open): 26.75″
- Lengh Open and Fully Extened: 27.95″
- Lenghth Folded(Folded): 17.13″
- Barrel: 8 Inch, 1:5 Twist, Tapered Profile, Stainless Steel
- Threads: 5/8-24
- Accent Color
*FFL REQUIRED BEFORE SHIPPING