Designed for those looking to save weight while still allowing for the use of a suppressor long-term, the BIG Gunner is ideal for suppressed shooters. All for just about a single pound.
Behind the gas block will be a Government profile tapering to a shoulder and 1.1″ journal .625 gas block. In front of the gas block, the barrel will continue straight to a 1/2×28 muzzle with full shoulder.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbued into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
- Barrel Material: 4150 GBQ Steel
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 11.5″
- Barrel Profile: BIG Gunner Hybrid
- Barrel Gas System: Mid
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .625″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.14 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 11-degree Target Crown