If you live in a state with restrictive hunting laws and need to use a straight wall cartridge, the Dirty Bird 16″ GUNNER Carbine 350 Legend M-LOK Upper Assembly is the perfect solution. We wanted to make a durable, lightweight, and affordable upper for one of the most exciting calibers right now, 350 Legend. All of this was predicated on the right choice of barrel, which is why we went with the very popular Faxon Firearms 16″ GUNNER 350 Legend Carbine 4150 Nitride Barrel. This build will include one of Dirty Bird’s enhanced BCGs, which are individually High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected to ensure flawless operation in any AR-15 platform rifle or pistol.
Faxon Firearms 16″ GUNNER 350 Legend Carbine 4150 Nitride Barrel
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 350 Legend SAAMI
- Barrel Twist: 1:16
- Barrel Length: 16”
- Barrel Profile: Gunner
- Barrel Gas System: Carbine
We added one of the nicest A2 Flash hiders that you could find for a 9mm Carbine to reduce muzzle flash.
The upper is then built on a top-tier 7075 forged upper receiver, and fitted with a Dirty Bird SMRS V2 Handguard. Key features of this handguard include:
- Patented ASAL (Anti-Slip, Anti-Lift) mounting system
- Included M-LOK QD Mount
- “Competition Cut” top rail with M-LOK slots machined into the shaved portion.
This upper ships with an MOA Guarantee and is covered by the Dirty Bird Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bolt Carrier Group
- Designed for use with .350 Legend
- Strategically relocated load bearing surfaces reduce carrier tilt/can’t during recoil, thus increasing reliability and longevity
- Additional wall thickness in the gas exhaust port area for added strength and rigidity
- High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Mil-Spec Style
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Smooth Operation and Positive Grip under Extreme Conditions
- Type 3 Class 2 Hard Coat Anodizing