Arisaka Defense Optic Leveler - Small
The Arisaka Defense Optic Leveler is a simple, easy, and affordable tool that ensures your optic is 100% level with your rifle during installation, so you can get the best zero possible. It is a simple base plate with an 11° angle that wedges between the mount and the bottom of the turret cluster of your scope automatically leveling it. It includes an offset slot for compatibility with one-piece scope mounts with a ramped surface like the Aero Precision Ultralight mounts. It comes with the leveler base and small wedge, which requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from .190” to .730”.
Note: Some one-piece scope mounts like those made by Bobro may not have enough space, so be certain to check with your specific scope and mount. The leveler requires a flat surface directly below the turret cluster to function.Features:
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Clear anodized
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Place scope in rings or one-piece mount. Tighten rings to remove slack, but leave loose enough that the scope can still be rotated by hand.
- Place the leveler base on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount directly below the turret cluster of the scope. The angled slot should be on the top side.
- Insert the leveler wedge into the slot on the base from the side until it contacts the bottom of the turret cluster.
- Gently apply pressure to the wedge until the scope rotates and is leveled.
- Tighten one scope ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
- Remove the optic leveler.
- Tighten the other ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.